Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yesterday went 2 mum place. Grandma still not back yet, think maybe 2morrow if everything is all right.

Yesterday is Kermaine full mth & my sis came in the morning 2 give my mum & some relatives cakes. (a little disappointed coz no buffet coz she intend 2 have it on X'mas eve but den my sis Sabrina asked her 2 changed date coz she said X'mas must eat some X'mas food & oso she everytime X'mas approaching veri busy got alot of programme so juz give cake oni lor!)

Ever since grandma in hospital, every night must have someone take turn stayed overnight if not she will start grumbling & complaining again!

My sis Irene & my niece Joyce stayed overnight yesterday & they oso "buay tahan" her coz last nite she kept on talking & talking & shit like 3 or 4 tym have 2 changed pants 4 her, her nearby bed oso complained 2 the nurses dat my grandma veri noisy BTH her!!! lolx ( i can understand)

My dad came back oso said my grandma kept on complaining & complaining (she's the no 1 complained QUEEN man).

Dad said grandma majiam liked being possessed likedat coz she asked them 2 massage 4 her & used all the strength but she doesn't feel it & her back like all blue black. She oso liked can see those "dirty things" coz she kept on saying you not human you're a monster or something likedat
& kept saying why there are dogs & cats around when my sis can't see.

Dad said he told my mum 2 write down her name & burnt some joss paper 4 her! All those who visited her kena scolded by my grandma & those who never go & visit her she oso "marked" down!!! ( datz my granny)

Early morning my sis Lee Kiau came & fetched Xavier & Tricia 2 church coz 2day they got a party 4 the children; advanced X'mas celebration!!! (think they will enjoy themselves).


Snapped afew pictures of them b4 my sis came!!!


Cheeky Xavier in Army OutfitBlur Blur Tricia (her hair so messy)My Precious




ps>Baby Gladys still sleeping got some free time on my own at last!!! =)

No comments: