Monday, December 15, 2008

Saturday, 13 December, 2008

Went 2 mum house, once inside the house i smell a foul smell so told my mum about it & she said juz now my grandma shit alot inside the room, must be the smell lah, she said she oso "buay tahan" about the smell.

My mum like so poor thing likedat. Now my grandma have difficulty walking & last nite she can't sleep the whole nite complaining think my brother oso don't have a good sleep & my mum 2!!!! ~haiz.

My grandma kept on complaining here pain there pain & once nobody in the room she began 2 called my aunty & uncle name asked them 2 go & see her act like a small kid likedat.

Dad go & called Doctor Wong come & see grandma coz see her like veri "xinku" likedat. I never see grandma so sick b4 oni 4 occasion cought, this tym round like veri "jialiat" lei!!! She can said 2 be even more healthy than my mum!!!

My uncle, aunty all came & see grandma, talk 2 her, rub oil 4 her etc etc. But then hor the more "xinku" 1 will be my mum, she oso leg not veri good still have 2 take care of my grandma, maybe shall asked 4 all the opinion wat 2 do wif grandma if her condition still likedat, can't be oni my mum take care of grandma all the tym mai, must rotate oso mai!!!!

My sis Irene oso, Saturday don't noe how 2 "auto" come early & help my mum out need mum 2 called her, call alidy still took so slow, "buay zi tong". Then my sis Fiona maid oso always come down so late oso cannot help my mum alot!!!! ~ haiz. I oso can't help my mum coz of my 3 kidz & the moment i go away 4 awhile she will cry looking 4 mi, so i oso tried 2 go less 2 my mum house coz i don't 1 to increase her burden anymore!!!

No comments: