Friday, December 26, 2008

Thursday, 25 December, 2008

MERRY X'MAS
HO HO HO

Went 2 the Thai temple 2 pray as usual aftermath went 2 Metro Warehouse Sales at Expo!!!(OMG warehouse sales again!!!~ *rolled eyes*). Think maybe 2day is the 1st day datz why alot of people bai!!!

Didn't managed 2 walked the whole Metro coz no trolley 4 mi 2 put Baby Gladys in have 2 use my sarong 2 carry her until my shoulder "suan" so quickly browsed throught!!!

Managed 2 buy 1 polo tee & 2 shorts 4 myself!!! *-*

Nite tym went FIL house 4 dinner!!! (shit miz my little Nyonya show!!!)

I'm veri addicted 2 Little Nyonya coz the storyline i find quite nice, even Xavier & Tricia like it, Xavier everytime asked mi "Mummy 2day got "xiao niang rei anot".

I love the song by Olivia Ong!!! Hmmm this Saturday the Little Nyonya casts will be going 2 Compass Point @ 3.00pm duno 1 bring Xavier go anot??? Anyone 1 join mi, can go 2gether!!!!!~hees








Baby Gladys was bored in the car so i give her my hp pouch 2 play but she bite instead!!! ~ faint

ps> had a lil quarrel wif hubby juz now!!! (moody)


No comments: