Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tuesday, 30 December, 2008

R . I . P
GRANDMA


Got a call early in the morning ard 7plus. My mum broke the news 2 mi dat grandma passed away last nite!!! I was like so shock coz last Saturday saw her she was like ok lei, can walk & talk nothing wrong.

It was my dad who discovered dat grandma passed away. My mum told mi dat my dad can't seemed 2 sleep dat nite & oso every nite, my grandma will make noise complained about here pain there pain but last nite she never made any noise so my dad decided 2 check on her & discovered dat my grandma was feeling cold dat he discovered dat she passed away.

All my relatives came in the middle of the nite. When i reached mum house, saw alot of my relatives there. My grandma body was still in the house coz the doctor haven't come yet 2 certified her death.

Xavier & Tricia at 1st dared not step into the house but after some coaxing they came in & i asked them 2 kneel down & call "Lau Mah". Xavier said "Lau Mah" sleeping iszit.( Think he still half noe half duno lah).

Since last nite i have a splitting headache & morning oso not feeling veri well feel like vomitting likedat. Rested at my mum house the whole day coz my head reali veri pain.

Nite tym more of my relatives came, oso saw Nana, asked her why blue black she told mi got a fight wif my cousin lor. Lolx

Went back home ard 10plus, reached home i like was feeling abit hot, even my eyes like watery so check my temperature, wow 39.4 degree, hubby quickly told mi 2 take panadol & get some sleep.




ps> mum was oso sick wif fever, think she 2 tired looking after my grandma dat she fell sick oso.

No comments: