Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tuesday, 2 December, 2008

Went 2 mum place in the morning coz later will be going 2 my sis Lee Kiau house 2 visit her & Baby Kermaine.

Bought Xavier & Tricia 2 the playground 2 play 4 awhile b4 going up.

At the door saw 2 unfamiliar shoes, wondered who came so early in the morning.

Itz my big uncle & aunty, they came 2 visit my grandma coz heard from my mum dat last nite my grandma complained of leg pain can't walk coz the moment she walked her leg pain again so she dared not come down & walk, my brother even have 2 carried her 2 the toilet.

Grandma a few weeks ago fell down but she ok lei, still can walk around as usual but she juz complained of her shoulder a bit "suan" must massage 4 her.

Think my grandma veri lucky coz old people like her if fell veri "jialiat" 1, some can't even walked or wat but my grandma like "buo dia ji" likedat.

Bought her 2 see the doctor dat day, doctor oso said she ok, juz gave her some medicine 2 ease her pain but she hor doctor asked her eat 1 whole pill she eat half oni, no wonder lah, so now my mum & dad make sure she followed doctor instruction.

Now my grandma reali like the Empress Dowager, command my mum 2 do this do dat, sometym my mum even kena scolded by my grandma.

She complained 2 whoever comes 2 visit her & cried said now she can't walk alidy, but she can 1 lah coz she never fractured her leg, juz pain oni eat medicine think a few days later can walk alidy.

My grandma "majiam" act like a kidz need people 2 coax her likedat.

My sis Fiona told Xavier next tym can't stay at mah mah house again coz "lau mah" likedat, i was thinking, next tym you oso cannot everday come & eat again coz mum will be veri busy looking after my grandma no tym 2 cook 4 your whole family!!! =(

Didn't go 2 visit my sis coz Fiona said no car as her hubby drove 2 work & my grandma likedat so think next tym bai.

Btw Baby Gladys is finally & officially calling mi "MaMa". (but oni when she 1 mi 2 carry her or wat). She recognized that i'm her mummy so kept calling "MaMa" & crying at the same tym when hubby carried her as she's looking 4 mi!!! I'm soooooooooooo happy.*-*



BABY GLADYS DOING PUSH-UP



Wow lau!!! Can't tahan liao evil mummy still doesn't want 2 help mi!!!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no strength liao!!!Rest 1st!!! Suck my finger b4 doing!!!Tried again!!!!

No comments: