Friday, December 12, 2008

Dad came in the morning coz mum asked him 2 passed mi some grocery!!! She oso bought otar, fried sotong fillet & egg but no bee hoon coz she said finished alidy!!!

Durning the school holidays i seldom goes mum house oni on Saturday coz now mum have 2 look after my grandma althought she now can walk but must use the support, oso everytime go there, Xavier & Tricia sure will pestered my mum 4 sweets, chocolate etc & oso made the whole house so messy & they're so noisy my mum sometimes "buay tahan" them.

Now she have 2 take care of my grandma so think better don't go there 2 often coz don't 1 her 2 be more busy oso.

Another reason is dat i oso don't like 2 see 2 faces, datz is my sis Fiona & Irene, both oso "buay zi tong" 1. Don't like 2 see them 2 often & oso don't 1 any conflicts wif them.

Stayed at home most of the tym during the school holidays coz Xavier is oso wif mi now, 1 to spent more tym wif him!!!


See Wat my Baby is Doing??????

She spotted mi!!!
Trying 2 dig something
Hmmmmmm still looking!!!!
Iszit the 1!!!!!!
Finally found liao!!!!
Spiderman CupGeeeee i'm sooooooo happy

No comments: