Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yesterday went 2 mum place, dad & my bro go & helped my big uncle moved things at his shop.

Again, i went 2 Hougang Mall wif Tricia coz Baby Gladys sleeping & Xavier my sis Lee Wei oso took him 2 Hougang Mall but duno where. On the way there saw him & my sis coming back so i told him mummy go & run some errands you go back 1st.

Again bought a t-shirt 4 Tricia & a long sleeved shirt 4 Xavier (both frm Giordano). Bought some shampoo oso & walked 4 awhile was thinking hmmm how cme mum never called mi coz itz like 1hr plus liao Baby Gladys still sleeping as normally she slept ard 30min in the morning.

Wow my dad reali rubbish collector coz he took alot of things frm my uncle. The most bulky thing is the Fu Lu Shou (reali big those type) & a glass cupboard 4 putting all his junk!!! My sis Lee Wei reali buay tahan coz our house alidy got so many things alidy somemore the glass cupboard is not in veri good condition got some glass like break alidy & our house got so many kidz running in & out!!!

Passed my keys 2 my BIL Danial coz he's going 2 bring the baby chair 2 my place but i'm in mum house so gave him the key 2 put the baby chair.

My sis Lee Kiau tried 2 tell my dad about the glass cupboard but kena told off by him saying den how throw everything away iszit & she kept quiet.

While having my dinner, i heard a loud crash & in my heart i thought oh shit is it the glass cupboard kena break by 1 of the kidz but luckily not, my sis son Zhijie his bicycle crashed on the swing & the handle of the bicycle kena Xavier shoulder & he said pain got abit blue black!!! Zhijie reali everytime ride the bicycle so fast thus kena scolded by my sis Fiona.

Luckily nothing happened 2 Xavier if not how is she going 2 answer 4 it, she noes Zhijie always ride so fast but she juz say say oni, if reali kena others how or worse still Zhijie injured himself badly how. After the accident, tink she quickly asked Zhijie go home & she oso never comes up again.(scared we scold Zhijie or wat & she oso dunno how 2 answer bai)

Yeah, last nite Xavier oso sssh sssh on his mattress coz he alidy toilet train so long alidy & oso so long never liao but duno wat happened yesterday lor, itz hubby who found out & of coz canned him abit lah!!! Tink he super tired, blur blur alidy.

ps>was trying 2 upload my photo but can't lei duno why :(

No comments: