Monday, October 13, 2008

Last nite went 2 mum place, wow my dad so lucky tio 4D $1200, he bet on my bro new house unit no, but mum not dat lucky lor coz she never bet on it (wasted). Hmmm duno dad will give us a treat anot coz he sometimes veri ngiow 1 (hahaha).

Xavier & Tricia fight over a BIG BALUKU last nite & dunno wat happened, tink Xavier pushed my dad or something he fell frm the chair luckily my bro was behind him quickly helped him up & luckily it wasn't serious, hubby was veri pissed off said wat if anything happened 2 my dad how he dunno how 2 answer 2 my family.

He was so mad wif Xavier & Tricia, luckily Xavier never come back wif us if he did sure kena canned by him, Tricia oso kena scolded & canned by hubby. I reali tink he make a BIG FUSS lor coz my dad reali ok mai, still can laugh & talked nicely 2 Tricia gave the big baluku 2 Xavier. Sometimes i reali don't understand hubby!!!!



A pic of Baby Gladys back view, see her hair got tail somemore, same like hubby.

No comments: