Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mum called early morning said yesterday 4got 2 showed mi the letter frm Xavier school coz the teacher say latest 2morow must hand say 1 asked my dad bring it over 2 my house, told her no need lah coz itz not dat important lor.

Mum called again said my dad bought the letter 2 mi asked mi whether he reached liao coz she told my dad dat not important but he still bring it over 2 mi (so sweet rite).

My dad veri eng 1 oni eat & sleep (retired liao) yeah & oso fetched Xavier back frm school datz all no need 2 do all the housework or cooking oso all my mum do, eng eng go jalan jalan datz why asked him accompanying mi go KKH mai!!! :)

Dad bought Tricia go 2 my big uncle shop coz he's closing down his shop liao & Monday will hand over 2 the new owner so he said oso last tym bring Tricia go liao. As usual Tricia was veri excited seeing my dad & oso going 2 my uncle shop.


Some pic over the weekends:



No comments: