Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last nite b4 bed tym Tricia took my hp & began snapping around. 1st tym she's using my hp 2 take the photo & i must say her skill not bad for 1st timmers! Lolx.



Below are her MASTERPIECE:




Geee i look so fat in this picture.

She took a pic of herself.

Baby Gladys toy

The same toy

The toy AGAIN!!!!~faint

She even took a picture of my SEXY leg!!! lolx

My pillow

Frankly speaking i dunno wat is this????? Den i asked her wat is dis juz now, she told mi is Baby Gladys oil den i realized!!! =)


Caught mi off guarded

My pillow AGAIN!!!

Baby Gladys mattress

Posing wif Baby Gladys milk



Seems like she is becoming MORE & MORE like mi!!!! Maybe she saw mi take all the nonsense nonsense things she oso copycat, LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER MAI!!!! LOLX

No comments: