Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sunday, 26 October, 2008

2day initially going 2 Fil house, but hubby last min have 2 wrk so changed 2 tomorrow.

So 2day, we will be going 2 my bro new house coz last nite he said his house ok alidy ask us whether we 1 to go & take a look before the new tenant move in.

My bro rent out the whole unit 2 a couple 4 $1600/mth, wow so good hor, joking told my mum my bro don't work oso can liao, mum juz laughed. Hey if itz mi i oso don't 1 wrk eng eng shake leg still got money 2 take every mth!!!

Went 2 his house ard 2.00pm, ordered KFC, pizza, while my sis bought popiah & rojak.

Not bad lei his house, NICE & SIMPLE lor. The surrounding oso gd although low floor but not so noisy, nearby got alot of shops & eatery & itz oso near Serangoon Mrt.

One thing i don't like is the lift not on the ground floor, you must climb up a stairs 2 get 2 the lift & the Master bedroom don't have toilet but the kitchen got 2 toilet (actually separate, 1 for shower & the other 1 for doing your business). The upgrading is an extended area 4 hanging your clothes, quite spacious 4 a 3 rm flat.

Baby Gladys slept 4 awhile so i can go & makan in peace. The kidz oso veri excited kept running about between the 2 room.

Xavier accidentally spilled his drink on the bed & quickly came & told mi dat Tricia spilled the drink but all the others children saw & said itz Xavier so he buo bian have 2 admit coz he scared we scold him, he always likedat 1, everytime do something wrong & he will push all the blame 2 Tricia.

Told him alidy nvm if itz you ADMIT it, cannot tell lies juz said you are sorri datz all, no need 2 be scared.~haiz.

After we left, my cousin oso goes 2 my bro house.

My bro reali lucky coz my uncle shop closed down & all the furniture gave my bro so he no need 2 buy anything oni the sofa, TV & tv console ( recommended by mi 1).

Can see dat my bro veri happy 2day or should i say PROUD of his OWN house!!! (after waiting for 35yrs). Lolx

Hubby went 2 dinner wif his frenz coz his frenz tio 4D 1st prize somemore, so went to Geylang no signature restaurant & eat so i stayed at mum house till nite tym.

Some pic b4 going 2 my bro place:



Xavier put the cap 4 Baby Gladys 1. Doesn't she look like a boi boi

No comments: