Thursday, July 24, 2008


Tricia was sooooo excited to see my dad keep on calling gonggong gonggong, she reali veri fast take out her shoe and wear want go out wif my dad, so buo bian papa say bring her go my uncle shop for awhile before fetching Xavier. My gal she really sometimes do things you don't expect. My dad give her nick such as chilli padi, diao phua etc..........

Talk about Tricia, she really very mischievous. This morning i choose a top and bottom for her coz the top got matching bottom but i take another bottom for her, guess wat? I oso dunno wen she changed to the matching bottom herself untill i realise she juz gave me a cheek smile! Lolz. Now young already so "hiao" duno grow up how??? But sometimes she reali brighten up my day.

Yesterday nite got a small argument wif hubby saying Tricia like getting thinner and thinner must eat more! I was like wtf not that i never cook or let her go hungry it's juz dat she eat alot oso so skinny. Ask me to cook more nutritious food for her cook soup, vege, etc........... Hey u tink i reali so free meh got to look after Gladys and cook somemore have to feed Tricia it's like 30min somemore i cook oso got limit 1 ok!! You so talk oni next time u do lah!!!! :X

Todays menu Fish Porridge

No comments: