Thursday, July 31, 2008

Early morning mummy called said papa going to buy durians tonight ask me 1 go over? Since Tricia 1 go mahmah house so i said will be going later! My sis Lee Kiau bought alot of food from the market but we can't finished. Nothing much slack at my mum place. EAT,PLAY,SLEEP.

My sis Lee Kiau told me he saw my sis Sabrina last time ex-boyfriend but he don't recognize her. I remember last time when i was in Primary school during recess time he would come and find me and bought McDonalds for me or some other food. But i can't seemed to remember his face even if i saw him on the street one day!

Dad accompanied me back home and hubby was already at home.

Tricia vomit while drinking her milk and worse on my bed thus start my quarrel wif him again. As if it's my fault that she vomit everytime push the blame on me, as usual he was buosong grumble that he have to change the bedsheet etc etc. Come on lah i also don't want that to happen 1 ok! Somemore shout at me asked me why i never put the new bedsheet i shouted back at him said not yet dry how to put. Don't always think you can throw your temper at me ok, my temper also not veri good 1!!! :(

2 comments:

Daisy said...

haha everyday home sibei sian hor

i really nothing to do sia, haha aiya guys r like tat

wenever he wan me do his tings he wan me faster do den wen i ask him help me den he ai mai ai mai like tat

so now, he ask me do his tings den i also ai mai ai mai loh haha !!!!

ferline said...

daisy- ya lor! btw ur boy in childcare or wat?