Saturday, July 26, 2008

Juz came back from my mum place, the kidz and hubby are now in their dreamland so i can blog in peace. :)

Last nite finished watching "Perfect Cut" last episode in channel U starring Thomos Ong (he's sooooo handsome ) and Michelle Chia. The ending is oso perfect ending for them after going through so many obstacle they're finally together.

In the show Thomos Ong favourite quote " there's no ugly people only poor people" but for me is "there's no ugly people only lazy people". Don't believe me here's the evidence:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/amily-marco/article?mid=4020&prev=4023&l=a&fid=6

Indeed make-up can really do wonder! Last time my essential make-up is MASCARA but now i guessed the IN thing is those DRAMATIC FAKE EYELASHES that really brighten up your face.

My sis Sabrina bought a Ben 10 puzzle for Xavier (he now Ben 10 xiao) last time is Thomas Train duno wat the next one will be? :)

Going to bed now, i'm so shag..............nitenite!

No comments: