Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This morning the NEA people came to my house to check got any mosquito breeding anot coz he said my area quite bad, already got 80 people kena dengue, hope they will check thoroughly coz i scared the kids will kena especially Baby Gladys she's still so small! Think this is the 3rd time they came and check. Please people do your part to stop mosquito from breeding!

IF THEY BREED, YOU WILL BLEED!!!!!
(www.dengue.gov.sg)


Last nite quarrelled wif hubby! He's so unreasonable. Came back told me he wanted to go and post the letters for his passport application but i told him i haven't put in envelope yet then he start to grumble say ask you do for me say you do already and i told him i already fill up the form somemore need his signature, juz now called me he also never mentioned he wants to post the letter so asked me to do quickly coz he very hungry 1 post the letter and buy dinner also. WTF so i quickly write the address put the stamp everything while he stand behind mi (i don't like him standing behind mi!) in the process of doing everything the paper accidentally cut my lips but i didn't tell him! :(

If next time you hungry jolly well go and buy your dinner 1st can! It seemed like it's my fault like dat! Do your thing you will do quickly but ask you to do my thing you will dilly dally, also always do things last min in the end who suffer? ME! I have to clear up all the MESS! I noe that you busy and stress working but that doesn't give you the excuse to always throw your temper at me OK!

Think he also feel guilty datz why he buy things for me to eat ask me 1 eat anot, but i said Don't Want! Say he never scold me mah only talk loudly at me! Isn't that the same!!

Conclusion: A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN!!!! Don't Pray Pray!


No comments: