Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tribute to my Mummy


Mummy called me yesterday said tomorrow after sending Xavier to school she would come to my house pass some grocery for me. This morning was raining heavily so i think she will not come. Juz as i was going to bath Gladys the doorbell rang and i noe it's my mum, opened the door saw her wif afew plastic bag and an umbrella i suddenly feel so touched. Tricia was very happy seeing my mum. My mum bought alot of grocery for me and Tricia, she even bought cake, otah, and some other snacks, datz why Tricia love her so much keep on saying mahmah buy 1 mahmah buy 1. Mummy said Tricia seemed to be getting thinner and thinner and dat her face like face green green (in chinese). She can really eat alot of junk food but when it comes to proper meal she eat abit only!

Really like to say thx mummy for what you have done for me!! I LOVE U!!!!! Although i never said it to you before. " YOU'RE THE GREATEST MUMMY" !!!! I'm so blessed to have U as my mummy!! (hope dat u will get to read it but she can't read english) Lolz!!!

Channel U is now doing a show about all the greatest mummy and i think my mummy fit into the criteria! :) She gives but never expect things in return many things to eat but never even once ask me for $$$$$$$$$$ , buy for me and the kids sooooooocoz she noes dat hubby doesn't earn much some more we got 3 kids to feed. Sometimes my sis and i tend to take mummy for granted and even take advantage of her kindness, when we need a favour from her she never say NO. Imagine having to take care of 9 of us when we were young now we old liao she still have to worried and take care of us? I will try not to take you from granted from now on, as for my sis Fiona hope dat you will wake up and stop taking advantage of Mummy!!! Got maid still everyday go mum house and eat not only dinner but lunch oso, have to cook for your whole family - ur 3 kids and your hubby. It's not dat you don't know how to cook but you just don't want to make dirty your house, ask your maid to clean up lah if not hired maid for wat? Mummy veri kelian always kena scold by my kor now we big already still got to cook for us!!

Although you don't know how to speak English nor trendy but you're my idol!!


2 comments:

Z Miss said...

Your mama is soooooo sweet~!

Your kids are all cuties!! =D

ferline said...

thx sweetie!