Sunday, July 27, 2008

Early morning while bathing for Xavier and Tricia i heard a "pom" sound followed by Gladys cries, i quickly dashed out from the bathroom.

Shit i noe that she has fell down from the bed, not once but twice from my bed to the platform and from there on the floor. My poor baby she was crying so loudly i quickly carried her up and tried to pacify her, luckily she stopped crying after awhile. I put her down in her baby cot coz i haven't finished bathing for Xavier and Tricia.

This is her FIRST FALL IN HER LIFE! I noticed a red patch on her forehead luckily no baluku. Don't dare to tell hubby coz will kena scold by him say how u look after her, blablabla. Seeing her smiling sweetly at me make me feel even more guilty. Although i noe i'ts only an accident but i juz can't forgive myself due to my carelessness Boo :X I'M NOT A GOOD MUMMY.

Seriously i reali dunno how she managed to roll to the edge of my bed coz i put her in the centre of the bed and oso used pillow to block her 2 side and oso on top but not the bottom coz i noe she can only flip to her side only. To all the mummy out there, if you are to leave your little ones on the bed alone be sure to block her 4-sided coz you'll never noe wat they will do the next min.

Already not in a good mood yet Tricia played wif the biscuit dat i gave her so kena canned again by me. When wil she ever listen? Her nonsense seemed to come back again. :(

Mum and dad go JB early in the morning for their 1 day shopping tour organized by the RC. (more goodies). My bro chris will oso be coming back from Thailand. Asked him to buy pork floss and durian chips for me, a MUST BUY from Thailand. The pork floss is much cheaper then in S'pore and the durian chips once i start i juz can't seems to stop coz it's sooooooooooo yummy. It doesn't taste like durian at all but it's crispy and................. can't really describe, should grab it if you're going Thailand! (i'm a greedy gal )

No comments: