Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday, 13 September, 2008

Went to mum place, but before going out, some picture wif my gals!!

Baby Gladys inside my sarong

Three of us!!! Eyes still abit red


Coming out frm the lift saw Xavier playing outside, he was sooooo excited to see us!!! him (reali miz him lor)!! Tricia oso was excited to see her korkor.

Mum told mi my bro-Chris went out early in the morning bring many things out like cloth, pole etc etc, like he's going to clean up the house, i jokingly told mum dat maybe he goes to his new house to clean up, mum says maybe, she said asked him he don't 1 say anything!!! Datz my kor!

Mum oso told mi dat yesterday my dad & grandma quarrelled ( no wonder 2day his face like black black). Dad told her many times alidy not to waste water; open the water 2 big coz mum says she kept washing her teeth so long dat my dad can't tahan her, my grandma oso cannot tahan people to say her 1 talk back thus the quarrelled start.

Grandma oso complained to mi about my dad & again talk about many many years ago things (which she always do) & all i could do was to nod my head & told her not to care wat my dad says. :(

Nite time mum cooked bee hoon soup coz all the cousins will be going to the mooncake festival celebration held at my niece Charmaine school (previously mine oso). So have to eat fast as 6.30pm have to go to Hougang CC to get the goodies bag den from there walk over to the school.
As they had bought the tickets beforehand @ $2 each!! Got games, jumble sale & concert at her school 2!!!

Xavier & Tricia followed my sis & their kids go 1st coz i have to stay & look after Baby Gladys coz heavy lei carry her & walk around but hubby will be joining them later!!


Xavier & Tricia Goodies Bag

Xavier Goodies Bag

Tricia Goodies Bag

Hmmmm was wondering how come the goodies bag abit different!!!
Can you spot the difference????



AND OF COZ THE MAIN STAR






LANTERNS

Prize they get from the games


(ps more photo from my sis hp, waiting for her to send to mi!!!! Stay tuned!!!!) :)

No comments: