Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wednesday, 17 September, 2008

Went mum house, she's not back yet again, when she's back she said juz now went to Hougang CC coz there got a newly opened NTUC, quite big oso, alot of things!!! Hmmm 1 day oso must ask hubby drive us there & see, sua ku rite??

Today reali my niece Germaine unlucky day & my sis Lee Kiau bad day!!

Morning says she 1 drink orange juice so my sis squeezed the juice 4 her, after she had finished she remind Germaine not 2 spill it but the next moment she said, Germaine spill the juice all over the floor, thus made my sis veri mad coz she manually squeezed the juice, WASTED ALL HER EFFORT!!! Kena canned by my sis.

Dinner time, she did it again!!! My sis was feeding her coz she eat 2 slow, den duno how she spill her drink again, this made my sis REALLY MAD, kena canned by her again!!

Wow if it's Xavier or Tricia i oso will be mad coz it's ME who will have 2 clean up all the mess!!!

Dat time oso, Germaine came over 2 my house, CONTINUALLY she kept spilling her drinks 3 time somemore & poor hubby have 2 clean up all the mess & he gave mi a buay tahan look!!! Somemore it's RIBENA she's drinking, mop the floor alidy still veri sticky!!!

My sis says Germaine got butterhand, everytime either spill this or drop dat. BTH her!!! She oso veri talkative, lunch time eat wif Xavier & Tricia she can talk & talk non-stop dat we have to ask her to keep quiet & quickly finished up her bee hoon!!

I now oso veri scared Germaine come my house spill drinks again!!!~ GERMAINE NEXT TIME YOU COME AUNTY FERLINE HOUSE BE CAREFUL OK OR NO RIBENA 4 U, DRINK PLAIN WATER ONLY!!!!! :)

My sis told my mum duno itz because she's now pregnant, get anger veri easily anot & oso she buay tahan my sis Fiona coz everyday go mum house & eat etc etc............

Aiya, cool down lah Lily, wat to do & wat can we do?????????? :)

No comments: