Saturday, September 6, 2008

Super, Super Long Post

@#%*@#%*@#%*KNN!! I'm in a fcuking kind of mood now, duno angry or sad oso duno how to go about writing it!!!

Juz now while going home from my mum place, went to fetch the kids from my sis Fiona house coz she's living the same block as my mum & as usual my sis Sabrina kids went to her house to play wif her kids.

Coming out from the house, my sis Sabrina maid told me this:

Maid: Mdm, Fiona said next time don't let Xavier come to her house.
Me: (Stunned) Y lei?
Maid: Coz dat time Xavier came down she told me to tell you not to let Xavier come but i scared coz never tell u!
Me: Did she fight with them or is he naughty?
Maid: NO, she also told Xavier next time he cannot come to her house. AND SHE EVEN SAID SORRY MDM!!
Me : ***************************** WTF!!

Really very angry wif her say to Xavier that he can't go her house coz now Xavier at this age quite matured & sensible oso very sensitive, to think she said this to a kid wat will Xavier think? He must be feeling very sad & puzzled why Aunty Fiona don't allow me go her house, i also dunno how to answer him!!

I never let Xavier go to her house while my sis kids go coz i noe she don't like & everytime he asked mi "Mummy can i go to Aunty Fiona house"? My reply was always "NO", but i can feel dat he is sad lor!! So dat day his birthday & my sis Lee Kiau said since it's his birthday let him go this time so i let him go lor!! Everytime the kids go he will be the only boy in my mum place to play wif all the girls there, he also would like to follow the boys!

Today also i allowed him to go coz we were preparing to go home but my sis kids 1 go Zhijie house & my sis Sabrina say " ok lah, only awhile so i let him go lor". BUAY SONG ABOUT ME TELL ME STRAIGHT IN MY FACE OK, DON'T ASK OTHERS TO TELL MI!!! REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT HER TO SAY THIS TYPE OF THING TO THE MAID & ALSO TO MY KID!! FCUKING PISSED OFF!!!! :(

She find that one of the bowl she bought for her kids to eat got abit crack & dat time i was oso around she like AGAIN say indirectly to mi asked my mum how come the bowl crack & mum said DUNNO LEI!!(come to think of it tink maybe is Xavier topple his porridge this afternoon but i duno got crack on the bowl coz i'm busy wif Baby Gladys so mum cleared up the mess & washed the bowl. HEY IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO USE YOUR THINGS DON'T BUY ANYTHING PUT IN MUM PLACE, KEEP IT IN YOUR OWN FCUKING HOUSE THE SAME AS YOUR MAID OK!! (coz my sis Sabrina always bring the kids bowls & fork or spoon & also bring them home after use.)

My sis Fiona & i we like buay gam since many many years, although we never say but in our heart we know!! Datz why i also don't like to have any contact with her & also her kids and mine.
But wat make me mad is dat she can jolly well tell me and not asked the maid to tell me or say it in front my kid.

Can feel Xavier is sad lor although he never say anything or tell mi wat my sis Fiona told him. So i told him not to take to heart what Aunty Fiona said and our conversation goes like this:

Xavier: Mummy why i cannot go Aunty Fiona house?
Me: Coz Aunty Fiona don't like, she told you already right?
Xaveir: Then there is nobody to play with me!!
Me: You can play with meimei, Charmaine or Germaine right?
Xavier: I DON'T WANT PLAY WITH GIRLS!!
Me: ??????????????????? (coz there is only 4 boys cousin including Xavier & the rest girls)
Me: You can go Laogou house & play with Regan & Ruben coz my Laogou lives next door my mum house.
Xavier: Hmmmmmmmmmm ok lor!!!

REALLY really very angry!! Went home told hubby about it & he also said why your sis like dat 1? He also said should have 1 more boy so can play wif Xavier but he say only!!!

Yeah lah her husband veri capable earn alot of $ doesn't mean dat she can look down on mi!! Always buy expensive toys for the kids, make Xavier 1 to follow whatever they have he also want to have but i told him people have is people business you no need to follow 1 ok!!

Really 1 to vent my anger already!!!! Made me filled with anger.

So wat my hubby doesn't earn as much as yours but at least we no need to ask people from $ ok!!

You got maid now still everyday come to mum house & eat not only dinner, lunch time also. Don't think nobody dared to tell you off, you can dai gong dai gong think got maid to help mother cut things, wash the vegetables you're helping her already!!! Let me tell you NO!!! Mum doesn't need your maid to do all these things, she can jolly well do herself, still have to cook for your whole family altogether 6 people including your maid & according to mum you only give her a miserable $200 every month!! Now everything is up wat can your $200 do? Like to save on soooo many things although your husband earns so much!!! REALLY THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE THE MORE STINGY YOU ARE!!!! Why some people soooooo fcuking rich is that they will save on the teeny weeny things!! BUT they will be willing to splurge on themselves!

Dat time she quarrelled wif my sis Lee Kiau over mi going out to work for a few hours leave Xavier & Tricia let mum look after but it's also my first time doing it, she also buaysong kept grumbling to my mum until my sis Lee Kiau cannot tahan quarrelled wif her dat she said next time won't come to mum house anymore except Saturday & she really kept to her promise but ONLY FOR A FEW MONTHS ONLY!!! THEN IT'S BACK TO SQUARE 1 AGAIN!!

Dat time her old maid go back no maid for a few months tell mum she go over her place eat until her new maid come, but now new maid come still everyday go mum house & eat!!! HEY GOT MAID ASK YOUR MAID TO HELP YOU COOK LAH, IT'S NOT AS IF YOU DUNO HOW TO COOK IT'S JUZ DAT YOU DON'T WANT YOUR FCUKING KITCHEN OR YOUR HOUSE TO GET DIRTY DEN GET MAID FOR WAT, IT'S TO HELP YOU CLEAN UP THE HOUSE RITE?


Also like to talk bad behind others people back, hey sometimes you are also doing it & you still dared to talk behind others, although i do but if i think i'm also guilty of it i will jolly well keep my big mouth shut!!

Got maid still must ask mum cook porridge for Jiayin when you are out but hey YOUR MAID IS AT HOME OK, CAN'T YOU ASKED HER TO DO IT!!! Really like to take advantage of mum, good that my bro Chris saw your maid come & get the porridge scold mum asked why can't you cook yourself?

Last time she also told her old maid not to wash the dishes for us only wash for mum the dirty dishes, not saying me but my sis Lee Kiau but indirectly at me also coz the maid told me so i told her next time she saw my sis Fiona don't wash for us if not kena scold and she said she ok 1 it's juz dat my sis Fiona don't like!! (den you jolly well keep your maid in your house don't let her come up!!!)

Everytime she & Alfred (her hubby) will be the 1st to eat & all the nice food especially fish they will eat alot leaving some for the rest!! Alfred also after eat will automatically and very conveniently go back home, come to eat only!!

When my kids do something wrong, misbehave or didn't finished the rice, she will say very loudly to let others hear while if it's her kids she will juz action action pretending to scold them

only!

Dat time also, Xavier arm got 1 big blue black & he dared not tell others who pinched him, is i saw asked him then he said is Regan but asked Regan he said is Zhijie coz he saw Zhijie pinching him. Confront with Zhijie he said NO, NOT ME in a very rude way, so pissed off by him really like to give him 1 tight slap!! MOREVER he also confessed in front of my laogao dat it's him who pinched Xavier!

As Usual my sis Fiona learnt about it she told Xavier in a very fierce tone saying if Zhijie make you, you must tell me immediately if not you will forget & if it's not Zhijie cannot say it's Zhijie. Xavier of coz dunno wat to say coz he's scared from her tone mai! KNN so fierce talked to my son in this manner for wat like it's my son whose is in fault!

Always think that her kids are the most well-behaved, well-mannered, well-liked by people 1!! ONLY her kids are good MY kids are like devil!! PLEASE HOR TELL YOUR ZHIJIE DON'T ALWAYS BULLY XAVIER IF NOT 1 DAY I MAD DUNNO WAT WILL I DO? QUARREL WITH YOU OR WAT?????

Think she also think i'm taking advantage of mum coz Xavier is now staying wif my parents as my mum said how am i going to bring all 3 to Xavier school so she volunteer to help mi as his school is juz opposite my mum house. She even said sarcastically dat Xavier is now PR (permanent resident) at my mum place!!!

Heard from my sis Lee Kiau she's planning to get a 5 room flat same block as my mum coz her neighbours like going to sell!! SEE WAT I MEAN? CAN'T GET HER ASS OUT OF THE SAME BLOCK AS MY MUM SO CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER MORE AND ALSO MORE CONVENIENT CAN COME & GO AS SHE WANTS AND AS SHE LIKES!!!!

Really hope dat she can move far far away from us or maybe a few blocks away i'm also happy coz i know in her heart i'm always the one taking the most advantage of my mum!!!

SERIOUSLY HOPE THAT MY BRO-CHRIS WILL TELL HER OFF ONE DAY COZ IF IT'S ME WILL SURELY LEAD TO QUARREL AND MANY UNPLEASANT THINGS BUT IF IT'S MY BRO SHE WILL REALLY WAKE UP FROM HER ASS AND WILL NOT QUARREL WITH HIM !!

I really don't understand why i have a sister like her? Why can't we have sibling love for one another?

who says having more sibling is good?
The more people, the more conflict!!!

whoever says FORGIVE AND FORGET!!!!
I can FORGIVE BUT HARD TO FORGET LOR!!!
(WHO CAN ACTUALLY FORGIVE & FORGET MAYBE ONLY GOD CAN!!!!)

No comments: