Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wake up in the morning, found dat now both my eyes oso kena RED!!!


Went to mum place in the morning, luckily dad at home coz i never bring the house key & mum not back yet, guess she is chit-chatting wif her frenz!!

Saw alot of mooncake which mum & sis made last nite, it was nice lor, can fight wif those outside sell 1!!

Told my sis Lee Kiau about wat happened last Saturday how she told Xavier in front of him she oso agreed wif mi say how can say such things in front of the kid!!

Sis Lee Kiau casually told mi dat her frenz Lydia has a blog of her kids & i told her i oso have so give her my URL, don't intend to let people know about my blog especially those close to mi so i can blog more FREELY mai!! :) My sis Lee Wei oso came to noe i blog coz i was blogging using my bro compt last Saturday & she accidentally saw, jokingly said i oso got blog huh?? But i did not give her my URL, dunno she will go & search anot???

Came back early from mum place, the moment i stepped into the house hubby commented dat my eyes red alidy still eat so many heaty stuff dunno how to take care of myself if i'm sick how? Who looks after the kids, of course i argue back said i alidy drink alot of liang teh & oso cut down on heaty food alidy what more he 1??

I oso like donkey years kena red eyes, can't i even fell sick sometimes? Think i super strong iszit?? Not human no need get sick 1 huh??

Had a long chat wif 1 of my veri long frenz coz i meg him he actually meg mi back coz his old hp is spoilt thus lost all the contact, chat alot especially update of wat we r doing lately!!! MINGHONG HOPE U WILL FIND A JOB U LIKE SOON & UR BUSINESS PLAN!!!! U REALLI GROWN ALOT LOR!!!! LOLX.

My sis Lee Kiau meg mi said wow i actually vent all my anger in my blog! Yeah lor itz mine mai keke!!!! :) She TOTALLY AGREED WIF MI DAT MY SIS FIONA IS REALLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MUM LOR!! Sms mi said whether should tell my bro Chris to tell her off, of coz YES LAH!!! I replied.



Don't ask mi why i took this pic coz my sis Lee Kiau said 2day the sky is nice so asked mi take my hp & captured!!! NICE MEH??????

No comments: