Monday, September 29, 2008

Morning went 2 get medicine 4 Tricia, went over 2 my uncle shop he said my mum & Ah gou came juz now, go temple pray will be coming back later, so i stayed there wait 4 my mum. Dad is not there so i passed the milk bottle 2 my mum.(everytime i forgot 2 bring Xavier bottle; tink memory failing alidy).

My uncle shop reali alot of stuff cleared alidy coz in a month tym he's going to close down his shop, tink he's veri sad, & SKP will be in history soon!! (my dad took back alot of stuff frm my uncle shop!!!) lolx~ treat them as precious!!

Found out something last Saturday, why must he lie 2 mi say itz Ah Siong who called, coz late alidy he got meg asked him who he said sometime missed called so will sent meg 2 his hp. But i alidy noe who it is but i pretend pretend ask him oni, Grace meg say Grace meg lah, lie 2 mi 4 wat!!!! KNN :(

No comments: