Monday, November 17, 2008

Tuesday, 11 November, 2008

Went 2 Xavier school 2day 4 the meet the parents session, put Baby Gladys & Tricia at mum place b4 bringing Xavier over.

Baby Gladys is now not as sticky as b4. Now she will allowed people 2 carry her without crying & i oso can disappeared 4 awhile, now can go run errands without her alidy if not veri "maifan" bring her around, oso she's getting more & more heavier!!! (My chubby gal!!! *-*).

Teacher Nora told mi Xavier needs alot of supervision & guidance in his work, but he's oso getting better, can see dat he is trying. Last tym, he totally got no idea wat 2 draw but now he can draw alot of different different things, his teacher told mi 2 be more patient wif him, take things at a slower pace, but u noe lah we parents veri kiasu 1, always 1 them 2 be their veri best datz why looking 4 a private teacher 4 him during his holidays see he can reali improve anot.

My sis recommended my BIL cousin 2 mi 2 teach Xavier, says she's veri good coz she's now oso a primary school teacher. 2day she sms mi saying cam she come over 2day 2 assess Xavier so i meg her back said " No Problm".

My sis Lee Kiau & BIL oso coming my mum place 2day coz my god-daughter Charmaine got 3rd in class (reali proud & happy 4 her) so 2day got duno wat prize giving ceremony so afterdat they came over 2 my mum place. (good lah coz Xavier teacher oso coming & they noe each other so can help mi slash the tution fees abit ~lolx).

Sharon came @ 5.30pm & she chatted wif my BIL abit b4 teaching Xavier, bought him 2 my bro room coz outside quite noisy & Xavier definitely cannot concentrate. Once awhile i will like evasdropped abit see hows everything & my sis Lee Kiau & BIL oso. Can see dat she quite good coz whe she teach him got those rhymes lor.

Sharon told mi dat Xavier is teachable, juz dat he's abite impatient so she will asked him do it slowly & again & again. She told mi she will calculate & let mi noe the fees coz she oso got teach others @ $50/lesson so 1mth $200 which i reali can't afford lor, hope she can charge mi lesser.

My sis Fiona seemed interested 2 let Sharon teach her son Zhijie coz she like trying 2 talk 2 her sound her out whether she will take in more students anot, as she's busy wif her school things & oso the hours have 2 be flexible, so duno how lah.

Ate my dinner 1st coz my mum help mi carry Baby Gladys, wow mum steamed a BIG fish 2day, so left a little meat on 1 side so when i tried 2 turned the other side OMG, alidy finished but i didn't realized it so i told my mum she said my sis Fiona eat alot & oso her kidz & she oso got tabao 4 her hubby coz she's always the 1st 2 eat & dat day i'm the 2nd so MUST BE HER LAH!!!

KNN always likedat, good things eat alot never thinks about the rest of the people, mum said she always veri "tanxin" 1 , hope she kena stomachache or food poisoning so can oni eat plain porridge, reali buay tahan her. :(

No comments: