Friday, November 7, 2008

HAPPY 8TH MTH BABY GLADYS

New Development Now:

got 2 fully grown teeth
able 2 eat more solid food (luvs biscuits & banana)
able 2 crawl
able 2 sit up by herself
will scream & shout if she doesn't get her way
like 2 babble more
able 2 clap & wave
loves 2 explore new things
able 2 pass small object frm 1 hand 2 the other
when carry her, luv 2 climb on my stomach
able 2 bear some weight on her legs when held her up


Made mashed potato 4 her lunch



Last nite went mum place coz hubby said the quotation ready so Ben will be going down 2 my parents place & asked mi go so i can explained 2 my parents.

Wow the quotation about $13k (considered cheap alidy coz the material used all gd 1). Think my dad fainted when he heard the amount. *-*

My dad oni expect it 2 be around $4k likedat & he said next yr den renovate coz all his money put in FD liao & he now oni got around $5k in his bank.

My sis Lee Wei was keen in the renovation said she will maybe forked out $2K den asked my brother 2 forked out more, wait till my brother come back frm America 1st.

Yeah OBAMA will be the new president 4 America (i'm backdated liao i noe), duno my brother in America will be able 2 witness the scene anot. I oso guessed it will be Obama coz he reali got alot of supporter.

Xavier kept playing wif Tricia last nite dat he no heart 2 learm his spelling 4 2day!!! Duno how he fare, later will call mum up & check, hope he doesn't disappoint us coz alidy bought him the Ben 10 slippers liao 2 motivate him.

No comments: