Monday, November 10, 2008

Saturday, 8 November, 2008

Went 2 mum house as usual, nite tym duno why Xavier doesn't 1 to go back wif mi, talked 2 him nicely he oso don't 1 to go home so my mum said nvm lah let him stay & this made hubby veri MAD!!!

Asked mi 2 coaxed him 2 go back but he juz doesn't 1 wat can i do!!! :( Say weekend must bring him back mai but he oso duno why juz doesn't lor how 2 forced!!! KNN, so quarrelled wif him in the car while reaching our house he asked us 2 go up 1st (think he inside the car cool down 1st coz he came up shortly).

Don't understand why he always abit abit den angry, sometimes reali buay tahan him made mi "pek cek" oso.

My sis Sabrina & my dad, mum, Lee Kiau & family they went 2 view a flat on the 6th floor same block as my mum coz next yr my sis kidz will be staying Pri 1 near my mum house so like 2 get a flat nearby.

All of them said the flat veri nice, but my sis had 2 asked her MIL 2 view 2morow see whether she like it anot.

My the other sis Fiona is aiming the 10th floor flat coz she doesn't like 2 stay too slow but the fengshui shifu said the fengshui not good so she gave up the idea.

No comments: