Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sorri peeps, haven't been updating 4 days.

Firstly, i'm juz plain LAZY 2 update & Secondly, datz oso nothing 4 mi 2 blog, almost everyday stayed at home where got things 2 blog!!!! LOLX.

Tried 2 update yesterday but bloggers is damned slow & oso i can't update my photo, in the end I GAVE UP!!! =X

Yup, my "BIG AUNTY" finally come & visit mi TODAY & i'm saying F I N A L L Y coz since giving birth 2 Baby Gladys i've not yet come my menses & itz been like nearly 8mth later den my menses come. SUPER LONG RITE???

Told hubby about it some tym ago & he's been bugging mi 2 visit my gynac but again i'm juz 2 lazy to go. Asked mi let my gynac check see whether anything wrong wif mi anot but i juz delay & delay untill 2day it finally come, I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! =) DAT mean datz nothing wrong wif mi rite!!!!

Mum called mi this morning saying she 1 to renovate the kitchen cabinet & oso paint the house etc, so asked mi called hubby frenz 2 come & quote.

Itz like finally again dat my mum 1 to do the cabinet coz long tym my sis & i tell her liao but hor she like 1 don't 1 likedat & oso my dad said no need lah still can use!!! So kept on delaying & delaying.

Think itz my dad who reali 1 to do it coz he's the 1 forking out the money mai & oso alot of wear & tear reali need 2 fixed up all the things alidy.

Juz a recapped of wat i did over the weekends:

Saturday went 2 mum place as usual, yeah i finally got my loots frm Pureen, bought quite alot of things coz my sis frenz is a staff frm there so can get staff price. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Hubby is not so happy coz he have 2 help mi carry the things up & kept complaining how heavy it is. Kept on complaining why i bought so many things at 1 shot coz itz cheap mai & i'm helping you save money ok!!! But reali lah the things quite heavy lor but he can put in his car 1st mai later den take no need 1 shot carry so many things, reali don't understand him!!!

Sunday, my bro is flying 2 America, partly on business trip & oso he extend his stay & oso 2 visit my cousin in Chicago (i tink bai round he got buy anything ). He will be back 2 weeks later, wow so good hor, his company always got business trip & my bro never failed 2 buy things back 4 the kidz so duno this tymanot. Wish him have a safe trip & enjoy his holidays.

My bro asked my sis Weiwei took photos 4 the kidz coz my cousin wanna see & oso bought some stuff 4 her.

Nite tym went mum place 4 diners, luckily wen we reached there my mum haven't cooked yet coz initially she wanted 2 tabao asked my grandma go over 2 my aunty place 2 eat, but my aunt oso not cooking so buobian she have 2 cook.

Morning i asked Xavier called her said we r going over 2 eat but she hear wrongly but luckily she haven't cooked yet. (heng ar).

Think datz all bai, below are some pic over the week:






Below are all took by Tricia:


In mum house

At my own house

Hees, her photographing skills are getting better & better!!! =)



Baby Gladys trying 2 crawl over the bolster

No comments: