Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yesterday early morning bought Tricia to my mum place before bringing Baby Gladys to Hougang Polyclinic for her 5th mth injection. Waited damned long for the injection & also to see the doctor, nearly 2hrs, somemore i got appointment! MUST COMPLAINT!!(haha sometimes i oso complain queen).

Baby Gladys was a good gal dat day, during the injection i was telling myself in my heart don't cry hor! Surprisingly my baby girl never cry, not even frown! Instead she was smiling happily to the nurse when she pok the needle! MY BRAVE LITTLE GIRL!! Maybe she got too much flesh on her leg datz why she can't feel anything! :)

Slacked at mum place till nite time, dad did not accompany me home instead he asked my sis Irene to accompany me back, he's going to somewhere far to watch getai (he oso getai siao).

No comments: