Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Backache early in the morning but after awhile it's gone!! :) Went to mum place 2day, slacked the whole day, as usual dad accompanied me home early coz after dat he 1 to go and watch getai so i'm back early 2day oso good coz now 7th mth mai!

My sis Sabrina called me said my BIL car could not start 1 hubby to help, luckily hubby got back early 2day so he drove over to my BIL place to see what he could do and oso bought my BIL to his friend garage for repair, help my BIL saved over $100++.

While washing the milk bottle juz now, heard a loud sound caused by some motorbike! I DON'T LIKE THE SOUND !! coz it's so irritating and somemore the kidz are sleeping can't those people be more considerate! If i heard those sound when the kidz are having their nap and cry because of the sound i really SWEAR those people,make my precious scared and wake them up!:x

No comments: