Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Itz been quite some tym since i last blog, juz a summary of wat i've been doing these past few weeks!!!!

Reali buzi during the March 1 week school holidays coz 1 by 1 all my 3 precious all fell sick.=(

Have 2 wake up nearly 2 or 3hrs every nite 2 check their temperature & oso 2 sponge them if their fever is high, reali shack, having panda eyes coz lack of sleep.

Gladys got high fever coz she's teething again & dis tym round her 2 teeth cme out 2gether, now she's having her lower teeth cming out coz can see her gum got something white white.

Last Sunday invite all my ITE frenz over 2 my house 4 a small gathering & oso 2 celebrate my birthday in adv.

Itz been quite smetym since we last mitup wif each other liao, a pity Catherine & Sze Sze can't join us!!!! =(

Thx 4 all ur presents oso coz my birthday is TOMORROW!!!!!! Yipeeeeee but oso 1yr older liao.(Tink no celebration bai).

No comments: